- White polo t-shirt
- Grey or black skirt or trousers
- Navy blue cardigan or school sweatshirt.
- Socks and tights should be either white, grey, black or navy blue.
- Shoes should be a dark colour and need to be sensible, preferably Velcro fastened for younger children.
- Checked blue summer dresses can be worn during the summer months.
Children will also need an outdoor coat.
No jewellery is allowed in school apart from watches and stud earrings.
School sweatshirts and cardigans can be purchased at the main office during working hours 8am–4pm. Prices range from £7–£15 depending on size.
- plain white t-shirt
- navy blue or black shorts
- pumps or trainers
- Tracksuit or jogging bottoms may also be worn for outdoor games during the winter months.
Children must not wear earrings for PE: they must be able to remove them or supply plasters to cover them during PE lessons.
Year 4 children swim each week on Friday mornings. A letter outlining costume requirements from the swimming teachers is sent home at the start of Year 4.
If you have any concerns regarding school uniform, please speak with Mrs Dolan or Mrs Garner.