- White polo t-shirt
- Grey or black skirt or trousers
- Navy blue cardigan or school sweatshirt.
- Socks and tights should be either white, grey, black or navy blue.
- Shoes should be a dark colour and need to be sensible, preferably Velcro fastened for younger children.
- An outdoor coat.
- As above, with the option of grey or black shorts or a blue gingham summer dress.
No jewellery is allowed in school apart from watches and stud earrings.
If children have long hair, this needs to be tied back.
No false nails to be worn.
Please make sure your child's name is printed clearly on all her/his clothes.
School sweatshirts and cardigans and bookbags can be purchased at the main office during working hours 8.30am–4pm.
- plain white t-shirt
- navy blue or black shorts
- pumps or trainers
- Tracksuit or jogging bottoms may also be worn for outdoor games during the winter months.
Children must not wear earrings for PE: they must be able to remove them or supply plasters to cover them during PE lessons.
Year 4 children swim each week on Friday mornings. A letter outlining costume requirements from the swimming teachers is sent home at the start of Year 4.