At Dukesgate, we think it is important that we have good relationships with our parents and work in partnership for the benefit of the children. Your opinions are very important: we like to get feedback on what you think we do well and what we could do even better. One of the best ways of doing this is through having good communication between home and school.
Here are some of the ways you can communicate with us:
- Face to face; speak to us in the playground at the start or end of the school day.
- Call in at the office and speak to Mrs Hardman, Miss Slater or Mrs Dolan.
- Speak to your child’s class teacher at the start or end of the day, they’ll either see you then or make arrangements for a longer chat if necessary. This can be arranged at the office or with the teacher.
- Telephone school and speak to us directly or leave a message – we will return your call. Tel: 0161 799 2210
- Send us an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a note into school with your child or drop it off yourself.
- Come to our Friday Celebration Assembly and stay for coffee and chat.
- Attend the Parents’ Evenings
- Fill out the Parent Questionnaires – a signature would help us make a personal response.
- When you have read your child’s end of year report, complete the feedback sheet that accompanies it.
Please see the positive views expressed about our communication in the latest Parental Questionnaire.
You are also invited to visit the Ofsted Parent View website.